topblog

domingo, 19 de setembro de 2010

Three Marias


My fellow readers, I refer especially to readers who follow me, many times, and I am also referring to a fixed reader called Alessandra I'll copy your last comment: She says he noticed a change in my way the see to my art! She's right! Something changed in my head, changed the way I'm seeing the art! I will not portray the human figure in my art I think by a long time! My last works were based on the focus of German expressionism, where the focus was the human suffering of the days by the day of man present in art and form of see the art. My future work be based on a vision where the focus is the image and picture with abstract tendencies, Regarding the colors palette, I do not intend to make changes too deep. I hope you like this change that is underway in my head and my art.

Alessandra Thank you for your comment senssivel!(http://alessandraingrid.blogspot.com/

Ciao Paulo, noto che sei entrato in una nuova fase,forse mi sbaglio,ma mi sono accorta che i colori dei tuoi ultimi quadri (quello con la donna e il gatto ,il ragazzo con il cappello) sono diversi da quelli che usavi di solito.Tu credi che significhi qualcosa? Te lo chiedo perché a me succede di utilizzare prevalentemente il rosso nei miei quadri, diverse persone mi hanno detto che vi leggono una certa tristezza..io sono rimasta sbalordita,ma visto che non è stata una persona a dirlo ma diverse,ho riflettuto. Cosa simboleggiano i colori? Ogni colore sta per uno stato d'animo? Ora mi sono giurata che il prossimo quadro che dipingerò sarà chiaro ,poco rosso! ;) Bellissima anche questa tua ultima opera ! Un bacione , buon fine settimana !

13 comentários:

  1. Una sinfonía abstracta, poderosa, con colores y texturas de pasión. Bellisima trilogía querido Paulo, pura belleza y placer del arte que nos compartes.
    Sos uno de los pintores que más conmueven mi espiritu.

    Abrazo infinito para ti:)
    Namaste/\

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Olá! Belos trabalhos, espaço e temperatura da cor e a sua musicalidade quase se sente o cheiro.
    Gostei muito.
    Continuação de bons momentos "De Dentro pra Fora"
    Até sempre.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. estou de acordo com Carina, bellissima composicao, cores muito bem postas, e sabe que acho que virando abstrato:)
    parabens por este trabalho é realmente muito muito bom,
    beijos e saudades

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Very nice and colorful paitings,
    i like that very much.

    greetings, Joop

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Ciao Paulo,

    avevo intuito bene allora?! In questo quadro ritrovo i tuoi colori ; interessanti le tre madonne, la loro disposizione :quasi statuarie ! L'atmosfera alleggerita da quei gabbiani (o sono colombe o ?)che sovrastano su di esse .Un quadro più 'movimentato' , molto interessante anche la tecnica che usi. Ho visto dei quadri simili durante il mio viaggio in Olanda,il loro effetto ed il loro impatto impressionante,l'effetto delle pennellate decise o della spatola è sorprendente,molto particolare ed intenso .
    Complimenti !

    Un bacione

    ResponderExcluir
  6. apesar de gostar muito do seu anterior trabalho, acho q tb vou gostar deste seu novo rum(b)o...:) abra<o

    ResponderExcluir
  7. bondy) they LOVE you. that's what matters. change happens. love stays the same.

    love, mod

    ResponderExcluir
  8. abstracta pero muy hermosa

    ^____________^

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Hello Paulo, what a surprise to see those new works. I love it!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ResponderExcluir
  10. I appreciate the participation with the nice comments about my this new phase work ,
    Carina Felice
    Paulo Duarte
    Myra
    Laura Alessandra
    Magrande folle of soeur
    Mod
    Puppotina
    Annie
    I love each of you,
    you are printed in my heart
    Best regards
    Paulo

    ResponderExcluir
  11. I have been away a while and return to find Paulo on a whole new adventure! I saw straight away that the works were no longer figurative but now understand that this marks a change in direction. And what exciting work results! The drama, the mood, the vibrancy are still there. This work remninds me a little of Pollock's 'Blue Poles' - but on steroids. Amazing.

    ResponderExcluir
  12. Hello Harry,
    I feel very honored with your presence!
    Dear friend, I Decided That this time my works are closer to the abstract works,
    The reason I took this Decision , I not know .
    But I feel I've lost the Enthusiasm to portray the human figure in my work, see, I still like the
    humans, But not to want to portray Them.
    I keep working and looking to Contribute my work to make the world a better place for everyone, just like Don Quixote:)))
    I hope you and my friends enjoy this new phase
    Big hug
    Paulo

    ResponderExcluir